The campaigning is over — for now. Today is Election Day — the crucial Primary Nominating Election in Burbank. It’s up to the voters and their ballots to decide the outcome of the campaigns for two seats on the Burbank City Council and three openings on the Burbank Board of Education.
In this vote- by-mail election, those who have not mailed their ballots in yet, have only the option of using one of the drop-off centers. They opened at 7 a.m. and will close this evening at 7 p.m. A short time later, the ballot counting process will begin at Burbank City Hall.
Here’s the list of drop-off centers opened today:
- Buena Vista Branch Library — 300 North Buena Vista Street
- Joslyn Center — 1301 West Olive Avenue
- McCambridge Recreation Center — 1515 North Glenoaks Boulevard
- Tuttle Center — 1731 North Ontario Street
- City Clerk’s Office in City Hall — 275 Olive Avenue
Don’t miss an opportunity to participate in an important aspect of our democratic process. Let your voice be heard — vote!