Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Official wedding site for Prince William and Kate Middleton

Another step today in the march to the huge wedding of Prince William to long-time love, Kate Middleton on April 29, 2011. Today the William and Kate wedding website launched and what a site it is. The website is the official information hub for the upcoming royal wedding, according to a press release: “As well as regular updates on the wedding details ahead of […]
Saturday, January 29, 2011

ShowBiz Bits: NBC Universal deal, Charlie Sheen in rehab, and the wedding of William & Kate

Comcast completes deal for NBC Universal The largest cable company in the country is now the proud owner of an entertainment giant, NBC Universal. Comcast announced today that its deal to buy 51 per cent of NBC Universal is done. General Electric hangs onto the other 49 percent. Comcast began celebrating before the deal officially closed yesterday. Last Thursday,  Comcast sent out a […]
Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A wedding date for Prince William and Kate Middleton

A date and place for the royal wedding of Prince William and his bride-to-be, Kate Middleton, have been selected. It’s Friday April 29, 2011 at the historic Westminster Abbey. The announcement was posted today on the official website of the British Monarchy and on website of The Prince of Wales, Prince Charles. The latter is really a family site for Prince Charles, his sons, William and […]
Tuesday, November 16, 2010

William and Kate: A royal engagement

It is a rumor no more. Britain’s Prince William announced his engagement to long-time girlfriend, Catherine “Kate” Middleton, today. Here’s the link to the  announcement on Prince William’s family website.  The prince popped the question while the couple was on vacation in Kenya last month, according to the statement. The wedding is set for some time next spring or summer in […]